Guidelines for abstract submission
- All abstracts for the ICIA 2023 must be submitted electronically after registration.
- The topic must be chosen from the topic list
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
- By submitting an abstract, you confirm that the content of the abstract is free from plagiarism
- Abstract word limit is 300, excluding Title, Authors, Affiliations, and Keywords
- An identical or too similar abstract cannot be submitted several times to different Topics.
- The Abstract Title must begin with a capital letter and be followed by lowercase letters.
- Use capital and lower case letters as appropriate for abbreviations in the title (e.g. mRNA).
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- The final decision of the Scientific Committee will be sent by email to the authors on January 2023.
Download the abstract template shown below and complete the abstract as a Word document and upload it to the system.