Guidelines for abstract submission
- All abstracts for the ICIA2021 must be submitted electronically after registration.
- Topic must be chosen from the topic list
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
- By submitting an abstract, you confirm that the content of the abstract is free from plagiarism
- Abstract word limit is 300, excluding Title, Authors and Affiliations and Keywords
- An identical or too similar abstract cannot be submitted several times to different Topics.
- The Abstract Title must begin with a capital letter and be followed by lowercase letters.
- Use capital and lower case letters as appropriate for abbreviations in title (e.g. mRNA).
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- The final decision of the Scientific committee will be sent by email to the authors by the end of Dec. 20, 2020
Download the abstract template shown below and complete the abstract as a Word document and upload to the system.